- About Us
- What we do
- News & Events
- Our Partners
- Resource Center
- Contact us
Working Area II: Information and Networking
GOAL 2/1 The urban stakeholders network (MuAN, PMLCs, LDTA/UDTC and other relevant partners) has become an effective structure with regular consultations, joint activities and is capable to improve the services significantly to the municipalities based to their needs.
- Regular stakeholder consultation meetings and joint activities
- Functional of nine Provincial Learning Centers.
GOAL 2/2 All municipalities are enabled to effectively utilize ICT, particularly internet/Email. Each municipality has a trained ICT focal person working to fulfill their information/communication needs.
- ICT support Programme
- Monthly MuAN E-newsletter
GOAL 2/3 A forum for urban governance and development issues is being provided for municipalities and relevant partners through regular multimedia publications and communication about the most up to date trends in the sector.
- Periodic publications (VoC, Calendar, Diary, Reports, etc.)
- Regular publications on relevant urban issues
- Municipal Excellence Resource Library/Web Portal.
GOAL 2/4 Intergovermental communication, coordination and cooperation among Federal, Provincial and Local Government.