Backward Society Education (BASE) is a leading NGO officially registered in 1991 in Dang with DAO and SWC. BASE has been working in the field of WASH, education, governance, livelihood support, child labor elimination, women empowerment, income generation, conflict mitigation, environmental sustainability, disaster preparedness and response, infrastructure support and protection and promotion of traditional indigenous culture as well as increasingly working with beneficiaries from other marginalized communities.
BASE has been implementing Healthy Start – WASH in Healthcare Facilities project in Bardiya district with the financial support of GIORGIO ARMANI and technical support from WaterAid Nepal. BASE intends to recruit qualified and experienced Nepalese citizen for the position of program coordinator to administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Break projects into doable actions and set time frames
- Liaise with District and municipal level government line agencies and stakeholders and Water Aid Nepal to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives .
- Take responsibility to lead overall management of project.
Qualifications & Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in public health or higher degree in health related subject suitable for this position.
- Has overall more than 7 years working experience and at least 3 years in field of health and WASH.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery.
- Strong knowledge on healthy system and working experience with government structure.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint , Excel)
- Fluent writing and speaking in English and Nepali
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to apply with complete CV along with a cover letter no later than 20 November, 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be called for further selection process. BASE reserves the right to accept or reject the application without assigning any reasons. BASE provides equal opportunity to qualified candidate.